McDonalds Corporation 

McDonalds Corporation is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer spread across 36,000 locations that serve approximately 69 million customers in over 100 countries each day. The majority of stores are freestanding units offering dine-in and drive-thru service. In addition some stores can also be found at the airports, retail areas, and other high traffic locations. Over 80% of McDonalds restaurants are owned and operated by individual men and women, whereas the remaining 20% are corporate owned.

The first McDonalds restaurant was started on May 15, 1940, in San Bernardino, California and is currently headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois.

  • Industry: QSR
  • Holding Company: McDonalds Corp.
  • Lease Structure: GL
  • S&P Bond Rating: BBB+
  • Moody’s Bond Rating: Baa1
  • Website:


Get NNN Lease Property list